Pests in healthcare facilities like doctors’ offices, hospitals, and dentist offices are particularly concerning because these environments are supposed to be sterile and free of contaminants. Pests like rodents, cockroaches, and bed bugs can carry harmful pathogens that can spread to patients, staff, and visitors, potentially spreading illnesses and infections. Moreover, pests can negatively impact the reputation of your healthcare facility, as patients may perceive it as unclean and unsafe. Don’t let it happen at your facility: hire the experienced healthcare pest control experts at Arrow Exterminating.
Arrow Exterminating has experience eliminating all kinds of pests from healthcare clinics all over Long Island. We understand there’s no margin for error in healthcare facilities because there’s no margin for error in healthcare.
Dangerous Pest Problems in Healthcare Facilities
Pests at a healthcare facility are more than a nuisance. They can interfere with a patient’s healing process or even make their condition worse. You would never want your facility associated with that kind of outcome.
Here are the facts about pests in healthcare:
- Healthcare facilities are at risk for every type of infestation. Ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, rodents, and spiders are just a few of the common pest problems found in doctors’ offices, dentist offices, hospitals, clinics, and more.
- Pests track filth wherever they go and can transmit a host of diseases with effects ranging from minor discomfort to death.
- Filth and disease is even more dangerous to vulnerable people who are under care at healthcare facilities.
Need an Estimate for Your Commercial Property?
Our Pest Control Process for Medical Facilities
Obviously, you want to protect your facility from pests, but how can you be sure? Not all pest control experts are the same. Some specialize in home pest control and assume the only difference in a healthcare facility is the scale. At Arrow Exterminating, our experienced exterminators have experience in healthcare facilities and that makes a huge difference.
Our healthcare pest control team goes through the following process every time to make sure we get rid of pests and they stay gone:
- An expert inspection of the facility and surrounding campus
- Identification of any and all pest pressures and what conditions may be inviting them inside
- We create a healthcare pest control plan that suits your facility’s needs and adheres to any necessary regulations
- We seal off entry points to control future sources of infestation
- You get ongoing visits from a team that’s committed to surpassing your every expectation
Trusted Healthcare Commercial Pest Control
Without professional help, pest control inside healthcare buildings can be overwhelming – and even seem impossible. But the exterminators at Arrow Exterminating can help!
With a focus on pest removal and prevention, we’ll solve your pest problem and make sure they don’t come back. We’ve been working to protect healthcare facilities in Long Island since 1947 and look forward to working with you!