If you’re running a food processing facility, you’re aware of the importance of maintaining a clean and safe facility. Unfortunately, pest infestations can spell disaster, resulting in failed inspections, food recalls, poor employee morale, and even shutdowns. To put it in perspective, a failed pest inspection will probably end up costing you a lot more than routine pest control services would.
Arrow Exterminating is proud to provide top-notch food processing pest control services to facilities all around the Long Island area. Our knowledgeable exterminators have experience working in food processing plants and know exactly where to look to find the pests and the best treatments to use – and how to make sure they don’t return. Don’t take chances with your business. Protect your investment with a little help from the food processing exterminators at Arrow Exterminating.
What Are Common Pests in a Food Processing Facility?
The combination of multiple entry points, lots of hiding places, and people coming and going all day means that food processing facilities are particularly vulnerable to infestations. Rodents, cockroaches, flies, ants, and pantry pests are not unusual to find. But an experienced food facility pest control technician can get rid of active infestations – and make sure the problem doesn’t come back.
Some reasons why pests are a hazard in food processing facilities include:
- Many pests are unsanitary and can spread food-borne illnesses or diseases.
- Many pests are destructive and can cause severe damage to buildings, wiring, fixtures, and machinery.
- Food contaminated by pests inside a facility can be transported out for delivery before the problem is realized.
- Infestations can leave behind damage or messes that are costly to clean up.
Need an Estimate for Your Commercial Property?
A Custom Pest Control Plan for Your Facility
On Long Island, it’s a good idea to work with an extermination company that understands how pest threats change with the seasons. That’s the only way you can have peace of mind that your facility is protected all year. When you work with Arrow Exterminating, here’s how we protect your food processing facility:
- A thorough property inspection of the food processing plant and surrounding grounds
- Identification of pest pressures and the conditions that may be attracting them
- Development of a food processing pest control plan that suits your needs and adheres to your building’s regulations
- Proper sealing of entry points or exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation
- Ongoing visits from a team committed to surpassing expectations in keeping your building pest-free
Food Processing Facility Pest Control That Won’t Let You Down
At Arrow Exterminating, we understand that the stakes are high when it comes to pest control and food processing facilities. That’s why we provide regular inspections and treatments that prevent infestations before they begin.
For more information on our industry-leading food processing facility pest control services, contact us today!