Arrow Exterminating Company has been combating bugs, rodents, and other pests since 1947, but a lot has changed since then. The pests have changed. Treatment options have changed. Homeowners in Long Island and in the boroughs expect more from their pest control providers. To meet their needs, we’ve created a program we call PestFree365+, a service plan designed to provide pest-free living for your family all year long. It covers treatments for 36 different pests, including:
*Restrictions apply. Additional costs may occur.
Service frequency will vary based on geography. PestFree365+ does not include the following pests: honey bees, flies, lice, dust mites, mosquitoes, exterior ticks, ornamental/turf pests, slugs, snails, termites, wildlife, birds, and brown recluse spiders. EZ Pay is required for PestFree365+. Voles and fire ants are only covered if they are in the home, we will not treat the lawn.
Home must be free of bed bugs at the initial service to qualify for coverage of bed bugs under the PestFree365+ plan and applies to single-family, free-standing, owner-occupied homes only. Account must be in good standing. Other restrictions may apply.
You may think that a one-time treatment is enough to get rid of these pests. It’s easy to underestimate the determination of the pests we deal with throughout the year. One unseen vulnerability in your property and you might wind up with a second wave of pests almost as soon as you got rid of the first. Fortunately, with PestFree365+, you can avoid the risk of infestation and reinfestation of the most common pests in the area. And that’s only one of the benefits that we offer.
Commercial service plans may vary.
Other Benefits of PestFree365+When you sign up for the PestFree365+ program, you get:
- A trained specialist dedicated to caring for your home
- Unlimited service calls for preventative maintenance
- Pest protection for the most common pests
- Regular services and inspections of the exterior and interior of your home
- Service appointments that fit your schedule
- Honest recommendations on pest prevention strategies
- Auto payments and other convenient payment options
At Arrow Exterminating Company, we craft our PestFree365+ program to fit the needs of the homes we serve. This involves both the initial service, as well as several seasonal visits throughout the year.
During the initial service, we’ll send a technician to perform a thorough inspection of your home inside and out. Once that’s done, they will review the findings with you and discuss potential pest preventative techniques. In certain cases where your property already shows signs of some kind of infestation, we’ll always resolve the initial attack before putting a new strategy in place that’ll keep your home clean and cared for in the long term.
To ensure you’re protected all year round, we schedule seasonal visits three times a year to focus on the kinds of pests found on Long Island area depending on the season. In the winter, for instance, your technician will inspect the inside of the property, where spiders and rodents may be hiding to get out of the cold. On the other hand, when the weather warms, they’ll move their attention to your home’s exterior and keep stinging insects from nesting.
We work off a schedule, but we understand that life can throw some unexpected circumstances when you least inspect it. That’s why, if an issue occurs between sessions, you can schedule an additional appointment with your technician free of charge. Pest-free living has never been easier or simpler with PestFree365+, so if you’re ready to get the best we have to offer contact us today to learn more!
How is billing managed?
A monthly payment is automatically charged to your checking account or credit/debit card. There is no additional charge if treatment is necessary between your services. Invoicing options are also available.
How will I know when to schedule my next visit?
We’ll call and/or email you to let you know when you’re due for service. If you have a specific date in mind, please contact our office.
Need a pest control estimate?
Seasonal Pest Control
PestFree365+ is based on regularly scheduled preventative services and inspections three times a year for both the interior and exterior of your home. This is to ensure prevention of the upcoming season’s pests. Depending on the weather, either interior or exterior inspections will take place.
- Interior inspections occur during the winter, as pests move inside as temperatures drop.
- Exterior inspections happen during warm weather to prevent pests from coming in.
If an issue occurs between your visits, schedule an additional visit free of charge.
- Interior inspection and treatment for crawling insects.
- Treatment targeted at key interior pest harborage sites for prevention.
- Spider webs around the basement perimeter, as needed, are removed.
- All rodent protection equipment is inspected and serviced, and any minor rodent entry points are filled, if applicable.
*Service may vary depending on weather temperatures.
- Special exterior treatment used to minimize stinging insect nesting.
- Treatment prevents crawling insect entry.
- Targeted outside service to prevent any migration into your home, minimizing interior treatment.
- An inspection is performed to identify potential pest-conducive conditions, including potential entry points.
- Outdoor rodent bait stations are checked, if applicable.
*Service may vary depending on weather temperatures.