Do I Have Bed Bugs?
- Small, reddish brown spots on mattresses, upholstery, or walls from bed bug feces
- Molt bed bug skins
- Bed bug eggs or empty eggshells
- Red itchy marks on the skin from bed bug bites
- Unpleasant, somewhat moldy smell from bed bug scent glands
Signs of Bed Bugs
Do You Have a Bed Bug Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
How To Inspect For Bed Bugs
- Remove your bedsheets and look at the edges, crevices, and seams on your mattress.
- Look for live bed bugs, eggs, and nymphs.
- Inspect the box spring for the signs of bed bugs.
- Investigate other areas of the home, including upholstered furniture and even power outlets!
Do You Have a Bed Bug Infestation in Long Island?
If you’ve noticed the signs of bed bugs, whether that’s bites on your legs or spots on your bedding, how do you know if you have an infestation? In general, seeing even a few bed bugs means you already have a full-blown infestation. It’s important to have a bed bug expert inspect your property and provide quick, effective bed bug removal.