How Do I Get Rid of Termites?
A professional termite exterminator is the only way you can be absolutely 100% sure you’ve eliminated the entire infestation. DIY treatments are too unreliable, and it’s difficult to know how and where to administer them like a professional does.
In general, liquid termite treatments and bait stations are considered the best options to get rid of termites. These both provide long-lasting protection .
Can I Get Rid of Termites Myself?
Some common ways people try to eliminate termites on their own include laying traps and baiting, orange oil, heat or cold treatments, and boric acid. These options may come in handy for preventing termites, but they’ll never work to control an active infestation.
Termites are infamous for being one of the most difficult pest problems to eradicate. Needless to say, DIY and/or natural treatments are rarely strong enough to control an infestation. But it’s more than just the strength of the products. Termite control requires knowledge, experience and skills possessed by a professional.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
What Termite Treatments Does Arrow Exterminating Use?
Depending on the nature of your infestation and property, our pest control technicians might use a combination of industry-best safe and eco-friendly termiticides:
Liquid Termite Treatments
- Liquid treatments provide long-term protection from termites; some last up to 13 years
- These treatments are low-odor, easily tracked by termites and spread to the entire colony, and often control other types of pests
- Liquid treatments rarely need to be reapplied by your pest control company.
- The bait contained within a bait station is highly attractive to termites and effectively draws the insects towards them
- Bait stations are monitored to make sure they remain working, meaning your property will be regularly inspected for termites
- Bait stations are placed discreetly around the perimeter of your home where they are not easily seen or tampered with
Long-Term Termite Control
Don’t wait to call a professional exterminator if you spot termites on your property. Call right away. The longer you wait, the more difficult it is to get rid of all of them, the more likely it is that they’ll come back, and the more damage they can do to your property.
If you think you might have termites, call the pest control experts at Arrow Exterminating!