How Do I Get Rid of Termites?
If you want to get rid of termites in your home or business, it’s crucial to hire a professional termite control company. Termites are a difficult pest problem to control on your own, which is why professional treatment is usually needed.
There are a lot of termite treatment options out there, so how do you know which is the best one? In general, liquid termite treatments and bait stations are considered the best options to get rid of termites. These both provide long-lasting protection against termite problems.
Can I Get Rid of Termites Myself?
Termites are infamous for being one of the most difficult pest problems to get rid of. Needless to say, DIY or all-natural treatments are rarely strong enough to control an infestation. Termite control requires the knowledge, experience, and skills possessed by a professional who can effectively treat any termites in your property.
Some of the common ways people try to get rid of termites on their own includes traps and baiting, orange oil, heat or cold treatments, boric acid, and more. These options may be handy in preventing termites, but they’ll never work to control an entire infestation. In order to control a termite problem, always enlist the help of a professional.
Do You Have a Termite Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
Best Professional Termite Treatments
To get rid of termites, you need to ensure you’re using the pest control industry’s best treatment options. They include:
- Liquid Termite Treatments
- Liquid treatments are known to provide long-term protection from termites; some last up to 13 years.
- These treatments are low-odor, easily tracked by termites, and control other types of pests.
- Liquid treatments rarely need to be reapplied by your pest control company.
- Bait Stations
- The bait inside of these bait stations is highly attractive to termites and effectively draw the insects towards them.
- Bait stations are regularly monitored by a pest control expert, meaning your property will be regularly inspected for termites.
- The bait stations are placed discreetly around the perimeter of your home where they can not be easily seen or tampered with.
Long-Term Termite Control
As soon as you spot any signs of termites in your Long Island property, don’t wait to call a professional pest control company. Although you might see articles online about DIY termite control, it simply is not an option when you already have an infestation. To get rid of termites, contact the experts at Arrow Exterminating today!